Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.25

Today’s skulls are objects viewed through skull-colored glasses

President Wishnack said: “my girlfriend and i are slightly obsessed with your site and whiskey. last night, while drinking whiskey, she pointed out this skullish dish-scrubber. she also, very kindly, entitled me to credit for the find.”


A past contributor here, Joseph AKA Jozip from Sedona, Arizona sent us this: “How about playing us a little tune, eh skully? Kids ocarina whistle. No it wasn’t photographed in space, that’s not a starfield, just dust on my black photo backdrop. Also note the teethmarks from my 6 year old daughter. She just learned how to work the holes to get different notes.


Tyrone from Kunkletown, PA wrote: “The image is of a spoon rest with skully qualities. Big fan. Thanks. ”

Babysitter C says:

We have traced the skulls and they are coming from inside your house. Thank you for submitting your finds to us. It is always a joy to see the many different skulls we use everyday. I also ran into a simulacra this week, but I can't find the memory card that it is on. Hopefully I will have it for you in two weeks.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: