Friday, July 20, 2012

Ceramic Skulls

Artist Joe Kowalczyk. from the California Bay Area wrote: “ I make ceramic skulls.  I have been doing it
for almost ten years now, and they have served me well in my glaze experiments/studies for other work I do.  Here are a few of my recent ones.”

 




Slow Cooked C says:

For experiments these pieces come out very well no one would ever know they weren't planned.  I enjoyed seeing this body of work.  Over the years I have been able to see artist's body of work over many piece and not just a single piece. It is wonderful to see your individual skull "style" and see some of the features that you place on your skulls that make them yours.  Thank you for sharing your work with us.

1 comment:

Lenore said...

Ha!!*o* I'm falling in love of this Cutes Skulls!!!lol!