Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are You A Skull Fanatic?

As a new feature this year I've decided to do a periodic feature on you, yes you, the skull fans! If you want to be considered a "Skull Fanatic" send an image or two of your personal skull/skeleton collection and tell us a bit about what makes you so crazy for skulls, how many skulls you own, and whatever else you think is pertinent. As a test case, here's Jeremy, who just happened to share a nice use of my Skull Stencil as well a bit of his own collection...

"I'm from Prince George, British Columbia Canada, had a thing for skulls ever since i arranged all the dog cookies (shaped like bones) we had into a skeleton when i was like 6 years old (damn i wish i still had a pic of that). I used a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of printer paper, then I sprayed the skull on an old CPU tower that just kickin around my place, now a piece of art lol, as for total # of skulls...including string of skull lights....34...i even have a skull led tail light on my bicycle. I also made 2 of the skull papercrafts one on a harder cardboard backing the other on standard paper (standard paper worked better for the articulated jaw)."

What are you waiting for? Show off your skulls!

2 comments:

katillac deVille said...

I would love to learn more about the bicycle tail light!

SFMary said...

Cool -- can't wait to contribute. Any chance you'll swing by San Francisco when you are in Califoria?